- Please select from the categories below then click 'Enter now' by selecting the category you would like to enter
- Register or login. When registering, you will receive an email, click on the link to validate your account. You will need to do this before you will be able to complete your entry/ies.
- Complete the online entry form and upload any supporting material
- If you would like to make further entries, please expand the category list, select the desired category then add. Remove any unwanted Categories. You will need to complete all the required fields before you can submit your entry.
- To complete your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can save your entry and login and complete at a later date. Click here to see your saved entries
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete or completed entries and edit as necessary. If you forget your password please use the reset password link on the login page.
- Entries may be edited up until the point of submission; all submissions must be made by 31 JULY, 2019. Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage. .
IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO AMEND OR SUBMIT ENTRIES AFTER WEDNESDAY 31 JULY, 2019.
Best Redesign of Global Mobility Strategy
Awarded to the Global Mobility program which has undergone the most successful reform of their wider strategy.
Best ROI or Cost Effectiveness Strategy in a Global Mobility Program
Awarded to the Global Mobility program which has demonstrated the most significant cost effectiveness strategy for their wider business
Best Talent Mobility Strategy
Awarded to the Global Mobility program that has demonstrated the best use of cross-border opportunities for attracting top-talent.
Global Mobility Team of the Year
Awarded to the in-house global mobility/international assignments/HR team which has demonstrated a best in place ability to deliver objectives and benefits supporting the business strategies of their organization.
Service Provider Awards
Banking, Tax or Financial Services Innovation of the Year
Awarded to the Expatriate Banking, Tax or Financial Services provider that has demonstrated best in class banking, tax or innovative financial services in the last year.
Corporate Housing Provider of the Year
Awarded to the Corporate Housing Provider, large or small, that has demonstrated best in class corporate housing support for their clients and their internal assignee population in the last year. This includes long-term and short-term lettings.
Destination Services Provider of the Year
Awarded to the Destination Services Provider that has demonstrated best in class service destination services provided to their clients and their internal assignee population in the past year. This includes providers who assist with home search, school search, settling-in and departures, temporary accommodation, cultural awareness, etc.
Immigration Provider of the Year
Awarded to the Immigration Provider, large or small, that has demonstrated best in class immigration support and compliance for their clients and their internal assignee population in the last year.
International Healthcare & Risk Management Provider of the Year
Awarded to the Healthcare and/or Security Risk Management Provider that has demonstrated best in class support and compliance for their clients in the last year.
International Moving Company of the Year
Awarded to the International Moving Company that has demonstrated best in class removal service to their clients and their internal assignee population in the last year.
Relocation Management Company of the Year
Awarded to the Relocation Management Company that has demonstrated the provision of best in class relocation support service provided to their clients and their internal assignee population in the past year.
Awards open to all
Best Business Travel Management
Awarded to the Global Mobility program or provider that has implemented the best practice for managing a business traveller population.
Best Employee Benefits & Family Support of the Year
Awarded to the organization that provides best in class specialist support to relocating employees and their families. This includes healthcare providers, pension providers, benefit administration, cultural training, language training, employment counselling, social networking, international schools, pet relocation and other solutions. Corporate entries should demonstrate how their international assignment policy takes pro-active steps to provide benefits and/or support for the family. Service providers should demonstrate how they provide benefits and support to the client, the assignees and their families and how this helps the family settle into the new home location.
Best Vendor Partnership
Awarded to the corporate and provider relationships that demonstrate the best delivery of service to the assignee and the business in order to support the organization strategy. Entries should clearly demonstrate the relationship between vendor and supplier to provide a solution or improved service and may be submitted by the corporate or provider side. These entries are divided into two subcategories:
- Corporate organization & relocation management company (RMC)
- Corporate organization & specialist provider
Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility - Assignee Management
Awarded to the organization that is providing best in class innovation or inventively using technology to bring benefit to the assignee and/or their organization.
Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility - Bespoke Solutions
Entrants, whether or corporate or a service provider, should demonstrate bespoke solutions which show their product or system:
- Addresses a key need/needs within the global mobility market
- Displays comprehensive functionality
- Is user-friendly
- Provides value for money or significantly optimizes costs
Outstanding Corporate and Social Responsibility Initiatives
Awarded to the organization that demonstrates a business approach that contributes to sustainable development by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders. Organizations may do this (a) by showing significant waste and pollution reduction in their processes, (b) by contributing educational, health or wellbeing or social programs, and/or (c) by generating adequate returns on the employed resources that benefit society.
Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year
Awarded to the organization that has produced the leading, most relevant and comprehensive research on a topic within global mobility.
Global Mobility Professional of the Year
This award is open to individuals from either a service provider or Corporate HR background who have worked in excess of five years in the Global Mobility industry. The judges will be looking for evidence of a significant, consistent record of achievement with regard to such features as quality of service delivery, innovation, knowledge, excellent customer service and overall professional reputation. Winners in this category are those likely to be considered for the Outstanding Contribution Award in future years.